Monday, December 11, 2006

Migraine Day, Carol

What a day. Typed a message and forgot to publish it so now get to redo it.

Slept half the day. Woke with a blinding headache. Ate breakfast and went back to bed. Woke up and went sight seeing and to stores for things I wanted. Found a pashens but couldn't find another I liked. That was a craft store. At home a craft store would have oil paints, beads and what not. Next to the chemists (drug store). Couldn't get my medicine without a prescription. Which I didn't have. Have to wait for my daughter (Crissy or Janis) to mail me some. Then to a cheese store. Ronnie (my husband) would love that. Large wheels of cheese of different kinds and you could taste them. Then to a furniture store. Not your regular furniture store. Hand made things. Found a vase I liked. The man said its bamboo. You cut off the roots and the stem. What is left is a pot bellied vase. Laquered and stained, I supposed. It was a lovely shade of red like cherrywood.

Finally got so ill feeling I had to ask to go home. Took a pain pill and slept for awhile and woke feeling better. Thank goodness.

Also found earrings for Marilee. Will for more later as I'm not sure these are what she wants.

I love everyone. Yes, even you Jean.

1 comment:

cj said...

"Yes, even you Jean." What? Me? Aw, shucks.... ;)

No more migraines for you!!