Thursday, November 16, 2006

NZ, here I come

Ok, here I am on my new blog. So far, I have selected all the presents and packed them in #2 suitcase. The tickets are set, passports acquired and now I'm just trying to make lists so I don't miss anything. I also have to make sure my sis, Carol, has things under control. She is still waffling about how to get to Portland for our departure. That's about it for today. It's approaching my bed time so I'll sign off

Really don't know what to say since I've never had one of these or been much of a reconteur.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Looking forward to reading it, Billy!!!

Jan said...

Now we can live vicariously through your vacation. I can't wait to hear about the trip.

Gloria VDQ said...

Billy , congrats on our new blog. Treat it like a journal, putting down your thoughts, opinions on various subjects and experiences throughout your day and you'll find tons of things to talk about. You will also find many comments coming your way that you can respond to. Good luck.

Denise said...

Be sure to post pictures. New Zealand in TieDye! :)

Ellen said...

Oooohhh you lot, you will find out all about us. heheheheh

David said...

Great Blog Billy
I may get up the courage to start one after Christmas. Then I will be bugging you on how to get started.
I look forward to reading about your adventures
Have a great time

Dave