Monday, November 20, 2006

Patience

I have little and what I used to have is wearing mighty thin! Thank God my BIL is only home 2-3 days a week or I'd be in jail for murder. If he asks me "When are you leaving for NZ?" one more time I'm going to write it on a PostIt note and staple it to his forehead. I've already threatened to have his nipple pierced, a long chain attached, and the other end fastened to his glasses; put a shock collar on him and when he asked me the same question for the 3rd time, hit the button. Here's a few of his questions: 1] What kind of airplane are you flying out of Portland on? 2] How long does it take to get to LA? 3] How fast does it fly? 4] How many people does it carry? 5] What's the seating like inside? 6] How far does it take to get off the ground? 7] What size crew does it have? .......I have just started making up answers: 1] Airbus 300..real answer..I haven't the foggiest. 2] 2 hours 36 minutes 3] 452 mph 4] 176 plus 4 children under the age of six 5] Naughahide, alternating rows of 3 and 4 seats on both sides 6] 4, 291 feet 7] 10 plus 2 relief pilots

3 comments:

Gloria VDQ said...

Doesn't that just drive you nuts? I have a friend like that. Just too many questions, and the same ones over and over.

Billy said...

Yes Gloria it does. He called my sis last night and asked, "If Bill hasn't left for NZ yet" I think I'll have his other nipple pierced and a note attached saying I won't be leaving until Dec 5th.

Cindy said...

Oh gawd, Billy, this was SO funny!
I especially liked the part about you making up answers!!