Saturday, December 9, 2006

Carol

WHAT A HOOT!

I love these people. They certainly give directions like I do. Wave your arms around and get confused. Yourself and everyone else.

Met Doug and Glynnis last. Very nice people. Had a great dinner with lots of laughter.

Doug was impressed that I can hunt and shoot. talked hunting and shooting awhile.

Chris, you would love this place and I know Shane and Dale would love you. Such nice and fun people.

I have my xmas nails done. Look very nice and red with gold feathery stripes on them.

Shane is such a good cook, I've been eating to much. Have to quit.

Oh, you should see the ferns. They're trees. Really tall. Everything is lush and green. It is so pretty. Some of the flowers blooming here Shane says they are a pain, they grow everywhere. I told him we buy them to plant in our flower gardens. He couldn't believe it.

Had a good sleep after a glass of
Dougs wine last night.

Will close and go have breky.

Love you all.

No comments: