Sunday, December 10, 2006

Yesterday..a day of rest

I wasn't feeling tip top yesterday so we more or less sat around nattering about this and that. Just stories about our lives.

When I first got here and took a shower, I used a shampoo that was already in the area. I have used it everyday and yesterday discovered little red bumps on my face and neck that itch like crazy...look kind of like pre-zit bumps. Since my head, face and neck are the only places the shampoo gets to sit for a few moment I figured that was the culprit. It is the only thing I use that is different from my usual. So, I used MY shampoo today and we'll see what happens.

Oh yes, we had NZ pizza for supper last night. Different from ours, not as spicy, but still good.

I am going to upload my pictures to Photobucket and post a link here. I think that will be easier than posting them individually to this site. Be back when I get them uploaded.

Here is the URL: http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v499/bjcotton/New%20Zealand/

3 comments:

MaryWoo said...

Hope you get back to your usual abby-normal.

Roxanne said...

Hoping you are doing better as well, Billy. I knew that the jet-lag would catch up sooner or later--a couple of days and you will feel your normal self.

Missing you on the forum--you're in our thoughts.

How is the reaction to the shampoo working out?? It is difficult to switch to a new product when our "old" bodies are used to a certain one---see??? Change can be tough!!

What a wonderful time you are having---soo relaxing (??) and change of pace!!

Maryann said...

Love your pictures, Billy! Thanks for posting them for us to see. Gosh, this feels like we're taking this trip with you. Take it easy for a few days.